Miley Cyrus Sings for Extreme Makeover

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus doesn’t have much time for go-karting these days, but it’s something she’s considering after her experience on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Sunday at 8 pm/ET, ABC). During a surprise backstage visit arranged by the show in San Diego recently, the four breathless children from the Gilyeat family asked Cyrus to join them sometime for a spin around the track back home in Kansas City, Kansas.
”The kids were so cute and excited, I thought, ‘I gotta check my schedule,”’ says Cyrus, who went one better and performed for the family in the episode that airs this week. Cyrus, after all, is a huge EM:HE fan and didn’t blink when she was asked to guest-star. ”I love the show’s message. No matter how sad or negative the family’s situation is, everyone comes out smiling.”
Make sure to watch Miley on Extreme Makeover on Sunnday, on ABC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 SPECIAL HOT BIKINI WOMAN Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls